Massage therapy can be incorporated into our chiropractor care, but it is also a great therapy when used all on its own. Massages can be used for pain management and to relieve back and neck pain and headaches. They can also be used to reduce stress, increase circulation and improve mobility and flexibility.
Our trained massage therapist can target specific areas of the body, such as lower back, or they can target specific conditions like headaches or joint pain. Whether you have a specific injury that massage is helping to treat or if you just need to relax, massages are aimed at helping you feel better.
Massage Therapy Benefits
• Treats Lower Back Pain
• Reduces Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Bursitis & Joint Pain
• Lowers Depression, Anxiety & Fatigue
• Helps Regulate Hormones & Control Diabetes
• Raises Immunity
• Helps with Smoking Cessation
• Helps Improve Athletic Performance & Sports Prevent Injuries
If you’d like to schedule an appointment for a massage, let us know!